I CAN'T DO IT ALONE
1. What are some things you’re afraid you’ll mess up on if you try to do them?
2. When you ask for God’s help to do something hard, how do you think He might help you?
3. What’ssomethingGod might ask us to do that's hard to do without Him?
4. What can you do to encourage someone else who wants to quit trying and give up?
God, please remind us that even when we mess up, You’ll help us when we try again. In Jesus’ name, amen.
1. What kind of miracles did Jesus do while on earth?
2. How did the people in the city celebrate Jesus?
3. Why do we celebrate Jesus?
4. How can you use what you have to celebrate Jesus?
God, we celebrate you today because of who you are and what you have done for us. Thank you for loving and caring about us.
1. After Jesus died on the cross, what happened?
2. Why did Jesus choose to live on earth in a human body?
3. How can you receive Jesus’ forgiveness and start following Him?
4. What can you do to remember Easter is about Jesus, not just candy, bunnies, and eggs?
God, Thank You for sending Jesus to take the punishment for our sins. Please help us choose to follow Him. In Jesus’ name, amen!